Provide the candidate with the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating an Overhead Crane.
The safe Overhead Crane Operation course is aimed at any person operating or working with overhead cranes.
All personnel or any individual of legal age.
The Objectives of the Course are to enable delegates to:
Identify hazards and implement control measures when operating Overhead Gantry Cranes
• The care and use of the crane and lifting equipment
• Pre-start checks and service, fault reporting, load attachment, load lifting, load traversing, load placement.
• Understanding and using Gantry Crane terminology.
• Understanding the importance of pre-operational checks.
• Being aware of the safety codes for Crane operators.
• Developing safe usage techniques.
• Handling loads, parking and storage techniques.
As Client Request